812-232-3388 Ext. 223
Areas of Practice
Mr. Bough has been a practicing attorney in Terre Haute since 1983. Prior to joining Wright, Shagley and Lowery, P.C., he had his own practice and worked on legal issues relating to General Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Automobile Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Wills and Probate, Trusts and Estates, Insurance Defense, Mediation, and Appeals.
Mr. Bough has served as Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, Vigo County, 1983 to 1989 and 1990 to 2006. He has been a Certified Civil Mediator since 1992 and has mediated hundreds of cases involving business dissolution, personal injury, contract disputes, estate and will contests. He has also served as a neutral in binding arbitration. He has served and continues to serve frequently as Panel Chairman on Medical Review Panels.
- Terre Haute Bar Association (Treasurer, 1989-92) (President, 2008-09)
- Indiana State Bar Association (General Practice and Probate Trust and Real Estate Sections)
- American Bar Association (Tort and Insurance Practice Section)
- Indiana Association of Mediators
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Central Presbyterian Church of Terre Haute
Admitted to Practice
- Indiana, U.S. District Court
- Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- J.D., magna cum laude, Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis (1983)
- B.S., cum laude, Indiana State University (1980)