Mr. Wright's Assistant
Areas of Practice
Mr. Wright has practiced law for 40 years with the same firm. He served as Chief Deputy Prosecutor from 1971 - 1975 and as Prosecutor from 1997 through 2006. He was the attorney for Vigo County, Indiana and attorney for various governmental agencies. He currently limits his practice to personal injury cases, general litigation, mediation, government and creditors rights.
Mr. Wright has been active in the Democratic Party serving as County Chairman from 1981 to 1995. He was appointed by Governor Evan Bayh as the Democrat appointment to the State Election Board. Governor O’Bannon appointed him to the Indiana Heritage Trust Foundation in 1996, where he served through 2006. He was appointed to the Natural Resources Commission in 2007 by Governor Daniels. He was the former recipient of the Harry S Truman award for his support and dedication to the Democratic Party.
- Terre Haute Bar Association (President, 1975)
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Wabash River Development and Beautification Inc.
- J.D., Indiana University, 1970 (cum laude)
- B.S., Southern Illinois University, 1964